Learning jQuery- Fourth Edition
- An introduction to jQuery that requires minimal programming experience
- Detailed solutions to specific client-side problems
- Revised and updated version of this popular jQuery book
Starting with an introduction to jQuery, you will first be shown how to write a functioning jQuery program in just three lines of code. Learn how to add impact to your actions through a set of simple visual effects and to create, copy, reassemble, and embellish content using jQuery's DOM modification methods. The book will take you through many detailed, real-world examples, and even equip you to extend the jQuery library itself with your own plug-ins.
What you will learn from this book
- Create interactive elements for your web designs
- Learn how to create the best user interface for your web applications
- Use selectors in a variety of ways to get anything you want from a page
- Make things happen on your webpages with events
- Add flair to your actions with a variety of animation effects
- Discover the new features available in jQuery in this third update of this popular jQuery book
We will step through each of the core concepts of the jQuery library, building an overall picture of its capabilities. Once you have thoroughly covered the basics, the book returns to each concept to cover more advanced examples and techniques.
Who this book is written for
He lives in Grand Rapids with his wife, Jennifer.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|